Our aim at the Guildford Book Festival is to encourage and promote an interest in books and reading to as diverse an audience as possible, taking the Festival into places such as schools and the local prison, as well as programming a wide variety of events in town, aimed at different ages and interests.
If you would like to help us to continue to grow the Festival then we would ask you to consider becoming a friend of the Festival. With your support we can further our charitable aims and widen our role in the community. It will also allow us to extend invitations to international writers in future.
As a Friend of the Festival you will be entitled to:
· Priority booking 48 hours in advance of Festival tickets going on general sale
· Invitation to an exclusive Festival event
· Regular updates by email including advance notice of on-sale dates and special discounts on some tickets
· Advance notice of one-off events scheduled outside of the regular Festival dates but under the Festival banner
· Online and telephone booking
For more information on becoming a Friend of Guildford Book Festival, please email Alex Andrews on AlexAndrews@guildfordbookfestival.co.uk